Pool Area Rules and Regulation
- The swimming pool, spa, and restroom facilities are for the exclusive use of owners, tenants, and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times. Residents are responsible for any damage caused by their guest to Seabridge property or another person.
- Swimming hours are from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM Sunday through Thursday and from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM Friday and Saturday. No lifeguard is on duty and the homeowner assumes full responsibility for self and guests.
- Securely lock all gates and doors upon leaving the pool or restroom areas. Pool area to remained locked at all times.
- Children under the age of 14 must be provided with competent supervision (either a healthy adult or a minor with adequate training and maturity to supervise) at all times in the pool and spa.
- Any person having a communicable disease is not permitted to use the pool or spa.
- Pedestrian traffic only is allowed in the pool area. Roller skates, skateboards, bicycles and the like shall not be permitted.
- No pets are allowed in the pool or pool area.
- The use of glassware or glass bottles in the pool area is prohibited.
- No boisterous or rough play is permitted in the pool area. Pool users are to be as quiet as possible during the early morning and late evening hours out of consideration for adjoining residents.
- Trunks or swimming suits will be worn at all times in the pool or spa. Appropriate attire will be worn at all times in other parts of the pool area.
- All trash must be put into trash receptacles.
- Children in diapers are to wear a swim diaper or plastic pants in the pool area.
- Pool toys are allowed within limits. Do not infringe on the rights of others to enjoy the pool area.